This is a project which I took ownership of. It is hosted at Google Code.
It has these main features
- simple and clean UI
- easily record your time using project/task organization hierarchy
- timer that nags you when you have been idle
- CSV export
- system menu bar remembers list of recent tasks and allows quick start without activating the GUI
- ability to edit and reassign entries to different tasks / projects (double click on a recording)
- prevent duplicate project / task names which can seriously screw up the database
- laptop standby mode detection
- filter your recordings by creating your own custom filters
This project is open source and its source can be downloaded at
To view it online, go to http://code.google.com/p/time-tracker-mac/source/browse/
In case you have problems/questions please see the FAQ section on google code first.