Here is a short status update for how its going with FocusGTD3.
I started working on a new Omnifocus 3 feature which lets you show all tasks of a specific tag on the “today” view.
Overall I completed the backend for ordering tasks within a tag, but there is no UI to surface this functionality yet. Since FGTD3 implementation is taking longer than anticipated I will probably push some UI updates out to get a first version done sooner.
- new database: ✅
- downward sync: ✅
- upward sync (minus task ordering in context): ✅
- task tag support: ✅
- tag ordering in tasks: ✅
- task ordering in tags: ✅
- custom alarms: ○
- automatic database cleanups: ○
- inbox: ✅
- project/folder list: ✅
- context list: ✅
- Forecast view: ✅
- Forecast view settings: in progress
- widgets: ○
- search: ○
- tags popup for task editor: ○
- order tasks within tag screen: ○
- task reordering within project: ○
- complete UI overhaul: ○
- dark mode: ○