After a lot of work I have finally published the first public version of FocusGTD. It is now live on the Google Play Store.
FocusGTD is a GTD application on Android that synchronizes with Omnifocus(*) and Omnifocus2(*) on the Mac and iOS. It will manage your tasks, projects, contexts in your pocket and remind you when actions become due.
- Manage your tasks in Projects and process them based on Contexts.
- Get reminded on tasks when they are due
- Synchronize with Omnifocus(*) on Mac or iOS using OmniSync Server (*) or your own WebDAV share.
- Quickly create tasks into your inbox and process them later when you have time.
* FocusGTD is in now way related to OmniGroup.
Also I have created a web site where I plan to put FAQs etc in there: http://focusgtdapp.com.
There is also a support community on Google+ in case you have questions or feature requests.
Here are the links:
If you are already in the testers group and like FocusGTD I would be grateful about constructive reviews on the Play Store. I plan to continue enhancing the application with new features. Also please use the community to provide feedback and get support in case you run into problems.