This is a release announcement of TimeTracker 1.3.8. This is a bugfix release with the following changes.
- IMPORTANT! requires Mac OS 10.5 or higher
- fixed refresh of display after deleting a recording
- migrated appcast update urls to new mercurial site
- fixed calculation of filtered time (regression introduced by project closing support)
- fixed issue 69 TT hangs when starting a task using the system menu while inactivity popup is shown
As always you can grab the build from here or just update via the app.
If you have problems, questions or other feedback, let me know.
The source code for timetracker was migrated into a mercurial repository. It is still hosted on Google Code but it is no longer in the SVN repo. That means that the SVN repository is still available online but newer changes wont be visible unless you check out the mercurial repository. All history has been preserved.
I recommend MacHg in order to manage mercurial on a Mac. The reason for migration is mainly that I wanted to get in touch with a distributed VCS and learn. Also it helps me to work on multiple issues in parallel without needing to commit pending work to the server (while still keeping track of those changes).
If you have problems, let me know.