I want to announce the availability of the next beta release of TimerTracker for Mac. Version 1.3.5 has the following modifications:
- IMPORTANT! requires Mac OS 10.5 or higher
- fixed issue 44 where CSV export did not include seconds.
- fixed issue 45 bring back drag and drop support for projects and tasks
- fixed issue 28 added support to close the main window and leave TimeTracker running
- fixed issue 49 Text filtering broken when used in conjunction with smart filters
- fixed issue 47 filterbox sometimes appears partially out of view
- now when loading data (importing from old versions) TT makes sure that task names are not duplicated within a project
I have not marked it as public as I first want to see how „daring people“ fare with this. So let me know if you have problems.
You can either grab it via the updater or from here http://time-tracker-mac.googlecode.com/files/Time%20Tracker-1.3.5.zip